Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Hyunseungie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes. I know Hyunseung birthday was like 2 days ago (in Korea). I me being busy with school and stuff i totally forgot to wish him happy birthday ON MY BLOG. So...

Dear Hyunseung,

        I know you might never even read this BUT i will still write this short letter. Hyunseung oppa, you have really gone through alot of stuff that i dont really feel like mentioning but what really makes me happy is how strong you came out of it! I love how cute and hot you are LOL. But most importantly i love your dancing and singing! You really inspire me! I hope that i get to meet you very soon, PLEASE COME TO GEORGIA IN THE US! I hope you had a GREAT birthday and pray that you'll have many more in return. Never change Hyunseung oppa always be your self! :D

Love, YOUR STAR-STRUCK FAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment