Friday, September 24, 2010

OMFGG. Beast's MV Comeback Teaser!!!!

GUYS. Like i don't think you understand how happy i am right now.....like HOLY SH-T!!!! Hyunseung....rain.......shirtless....!!! Junhyung....hair.....gas mask...This made my day yesterday at 11:15. I was just about to go to sleep but decided to check out Allkpop before i went to sleep. AND THANK GOD I DID! You remember like 2 post ago where i was pretty doubtful about them having a music video out soon. But I was wrong.

Okay first of all. Hyunseung was SHIRTLESS...SHIRTLESSS!! WTF....Kikwang was too but aren't we used to that already? I KNEW Hyunseung had something under there! I think he has abs...but im not sure he was dancing to fast for me to exactly see. But he has SOMETHING that I know for sure.

Second of all was Junhyung like DID YOU SEE HOW SEXY HIS HAIR WAS!? I don't know how many times I've said this but Junhyung is really stepping his game, his just getting more and more hot.

Anyways, guys i cant even express my happiness in this blog post, because im just TOO happy. Ive been waiting for this moment  FOREVER. Sure they've done other music videos like Bad Girl, Say No, and Shock. But if you watch the teaser which i hope you did you can see this video is going to be more like a MUSIC VIDEO not just them just dancing with one scene..there's actually a story to the video without having to look at the lyrics..if you get what i mean.

As you can tell i can't WAIT until the full one comes out, CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment