Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just Finished: Baby and I...A Korean Movie!


Hehehehehehehehehheeh. Okay guys i just finished this awesome korean movie yesterday called Baby and Me! My first korean movie! Well my second after Im A Cyborg, But Thats Ok. But that doesnt.....count, because that was just....weird sorry Rain oppa.

Because im too lazy to explain the plot, 
this is taken from AsianMediaWiki:

"Joon-soo is a tough 18 year old high school kid that loves to cause trouble. He often gets in fights, once with 17 other guys, but always comes out as the victor. Then one day Joon-soo's parents decides to go out of town. Joon-soo decides then and there to throw a party at his parent's home. He then goes shopping for groceries and comes upon an unexpected surprise. A little toddler sits in a shopping basket wearing the name tag "Han Wooram" and points to Joon-soo as his father!"

Okay guys it's MY TURN. Overall i think this was a GREAT movie. It was funny, cute,touching, sweet, and even a little romantic. Certain to brighten your day hehe. And of course it was going to be great because one of my favorite actors Jang Geun-Suk (he was in You're Beautiful) was in it! To tell you the truth i dont know who was cuter the baby or Jang Geun-Suk. aigooo. Well that for you to DECIDE, GO WATCH IT NOW! :D

DontForgetToComment☆

3 comments:

  1. aww...i really liked this movie too.
    my friend wanted me to watch it with her and so we did.
    Geun Suk with a baby is jst too adorable! XD

    the ending totally surprised me tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH! IT'S ADORABLE! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched it was beautiful i even cried a little when he was in the airport fight for the baby Awwww so *sniff* touching

    ReplyDelete