Friday, September 17, 2010

BEAST's Comeback Is Coming!!!


CALLING ALL BEAST FANS.
I dont know if you've heard yet but BEAST just released a new song from their upcoming comeback album "Mastermind". It's called Clutching A Tight Fist. Dont judge it from the words its actually a nice ballad song. Which I was so happy to hear because it sounded so soothing and great at the same time. I just cant wait until they release the whole album....but im kinda dissappointed because i thought there would be a music video with  it! I wonder if there is....but i doubt it.

Okay one of the the main reasons I liked the song was because of Hyunseung, biasness is surfacing, I just LOVED his voice soo much. And it seemed like alot of people were agreeing with me by the look of all the youtube comments like "Hyunseung i love you!" or "I'm loving Hyunseung's voice!" Hyunseung's getting more fans!

[UPDATE] I like totally forgot to mention this yesterday, but i another reason i liked the song was because of Junhyung. You know how Junhyung usually raps really loud and expressive? (i cant really describe so correct me if im wrong). But in the song Junhyung was rapping so SOFTLY AND SMOOTHLY! Fan Girl Moment: Ahhhh I just loved his voice! Junhyung is just so talented. :)
WELL. That's all for now byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment