Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hasn't Hyunseung CHANGED?

Hyunseung-011 Pictures, Images and Photos


hyunseung Pictures, Images and Photos



Okay. Don't you think that Hyunseung has REALLY changed? Not only in the way he acts,but the way he looks too! Not that it's a bad thing. I think it's great. I remember watching the Big Bang Documentary and not being that interested in him at all at first. But as time went on I realized how SWEET he was. And i felt so bad when he got eliminated and PISSED, because he really did try his best. But at the same time I'm so happy he's with BEAST now, and he really is better with them. He really completes the group. Anyways, I just love how Hyunseung changed so quickly and at the same time really look up to him even though I'm a girl. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment