Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hyunseung Are You Ever Gonna Stop?


Okay I gotta give it to KpopxFanatic for making me remember to blog about this lol. im such a stealer

So I just finished watching Beast Idol Maid when i came across this video. Guys i dont know how many times i said that Hyunseung is just TOO good at dancing. Well this video PROVES my point man. The ending is just so adorable that i keep watching over and over again because Hyunseung is just so cute when he dances. When Hyunnie dances i just keep staring with my mouth open because he dances SOO EASILY MAN he just like slides across the floor, ect like it's NOTHING. It makes me want to get off my lazy but and start dancing too [i'm in a dance group]. In my opinion and i think most peoples opinions i think Hyunseung is without a doubt the BEST dancer is B2ST. He really needs to start getting more attention, and i think he is. I'm starting to get depressed because if i don't meet Hyunseung soon im gonna go crazy really.  
[random update]:HYUNSEUNG OPPA DO YOU WANNA KILL ME! YOU ARE GETTING WAY TO HOT FOR ME TO HANDLE!

Hyunseung will ALWAYS be my favorite member and BIAS in BEAST guys ALWAYS. xD
THANK YOU PREPIX FOR SHOW HOW BEAST HYUNSEUNG OPPA IS AT DANCING!!!!

4 comments:

  1. YES!!! I too believe that Hyunseung is the best dancer in B2ST and needs to get recognized more. But I'm with you...he is slowly getting the recognition he deserves.

    I'm really beginning to fall for this guy...lol! Sooner or later I might end up not having a bias at all in B2ST because I'm beginning to love ALL of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. i love them ALL byt Hyunseung is my bias without a doubt. but the guy i just cant fall for is Yoseob....i have no idea why..(but i felt sorry for him in idol maid lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? u cant fall for yoseob? well...thats ok. more for me...XD..felt sorry for him in idol maid? why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. because Bongun noona was being mean to him...because he said he liked Gaeun better..(but i think he deserved it [for a while]lol)

    ReplyDelete