Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ooooahh.. such a GOOD drama: Goong


awwwwwww~ i nearly died because of cute how this picture is. ♥ and when did they have the kid? -.-

Just in case you didn't know im also a k-drama addict too.... I just finished watching Goong........

It was sooooooooo goood. Like no joke man. But if your a k-drama addict like me you would know how anytime you finish a good drama you want a SEQUEL...but i dont think there's gonna be one. T^T -aissshh-

But really.....if you haven't watched watch it now! Its soo romantic and sweet and has its bad sad parts but still you will not regret watching it. ....even if you have never watched a korean drama in your life go watch it!!

2 comments:

  1. ♥I love Goong sososo much♥
    But I liked Yul <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too. i hope there's a sequel.
    Yeah i like him to but at sometimes i didnt.

    thanks for coming to my blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete