Friday, June 11, 2010

Rain won an award at MTV Movie Awards 2010!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was watching tv which is rare and that's when i saw Rain coming up for MTV Movie Awards 2010 "Biggest Badass Star Award". And let me tell you know i was in TOTAL shock. Dude, Rain was actually on MY tv screen! I was on cloud 9..no cloud 15!What the hell, i didnt even know he was even in America let alone MTV Movie Awards. I had no idea he acted in this American movie ''Ninja Assassin.''And dude i swear if i knew i would have totally watched it. What I'm trying to say is that i had NO IDEA that he was that famous in the US too. I thought he was still at the ''Wonder Girls" stage but he's not. Dude i am like his newest biggest fan right now. I just finished watching "Full House" (a korean drama) but before then i didn't know that much about him or was even attracted to him but now i totally am!.....and i just don't like him because he won the award, it just makes SO happy when i see people from Korea or other places mostly Korea getting famous in the US or vice versa. :)

but i wish he got more screen time..he was only on for like 10 seconds....-.-


and just to let you know i just finished watching "Ninja Assassin'' online 10 hours after this post....and let me tell you, it was GOOD, Rain is BEAST. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment