Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Killer Hyunseung Look

--sorry if i'm too fangirlishh-- cant help it.........but dude! look at him he's so fckin SEXY....-what the hell?-

 Hyunseung you know I've always been in love with you since Big Bang Documentary he got eliminated from Big Bang because of Seungri. I dont know but there was something about you and i almost cried when you got eliminated you are just soo sweet in everything you do.
And then I saw you in B2ST- Bad Girl \ with that bowl-hair cut.I didn't realize how bad it was until you started getting new hairstyles. But i have to say this one sure does look mighty sexy on you.

But im kinda of worried that this hairstyle might fail on you soon after watching some other video of you with it....to curly sometimes but i really like this one,you're really stepping up the game 

I think that now you're on the good track of what hairstyles look good on you. saranghae~♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi~ I'm visiting your blog! XP
    Sorry I'm super late for replying. I haven't been on this for a while, but I'm gonna try to update more!
    So, you're from da bronx too? haha nice~
    As for my banner, I made it on Paint Shop Pro 7. But I think yours is better than mine now~ I need a serious make-over with my blog XP

    Hyunseung is just getting better and better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. o thats okayy,, i do the same thing sometimes
    ---------
    yep i am (i dont really miss much -.-)
    ----
    oh my banner?my friend made it for me. HEHE
    yeah ur blog is really good though thanks for visiting :)

    yep he does :) <3

    ReplyDelete