Sunday, May 23, 2010

do i really wanna meet a k-pop star?



hyunseung Pictures, Images and Photos
  Honestly this question has ALWAYS been running through my head -maybe because im not korean?-.-

 I am pretty shy and I've always thought about ACTUALLY meeting one. Would i really want too? I think it's because they're just SO good looking (the guys) that I'm kinda of hesitant. (I'd be more comfortable meeting Justin Bieber). Like if they came to Georgia (where i live) and my friend invited me to come to one their concerts would i really go up to meet them? I always thought they would think it's weird that   I'm even a fan, because im not even asian.
  But i really do LOVE them. I guess im just paranoid lol. But gradually im getting to want to meet a boy k-pop band even more. :) Now that I even think about it I wouldn't be that nervous meeting 2NE1 or some other k-pop GIRL band. I guess im just more nervous because they're....guys...lol. Oh well but i hope i get to meet a boy k-pop band (Big Bang, B2ST,2PM) soon (and overcome my fear). :D saranghae~

2 comments:

  1. I think you would really want to meet a kpop idol.

    I mean, I wish I was able to say hi to Dongwoon during the multiple times that I saw him. I just stared really...Lol!

    So, if you ever have the chance take it because you dont want to end up regretting it. Besides, you might have a kpop moment that you'll never forget...like for me it would be my Hyunseung moment.

    Oh! my youtube account is SuJuxFanatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. thanks for saying that. u know there's gonna be this concert here in Atlanta (where i live) with 2PM and The Wonder Girls and im thinking of going with my friend -but i first need to get a ticket....and a good excuse.lol

    but i really hope i can go. :)

    oh thnx.

    ReplyDelete