Saturday, May 8, 2010

American Dramas vs. Asian Dramas

 This? :D


Or This? D:


ok here's another one of my nagging sessions. :O

Like really? Man, like every time I'm like bored,and I turn on my stupid TV there's like NOTHING to watch. I'm like always stuck with TLC,MTV,or the Food Network. It's so fricken annoying. That's why I hate watching TV because there's never anything good on. (I've really outgrown Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network D:

Anyways, yesterday i was just wondering: You know, what the heck do they watch in Korea? Then I realized they probably have like the same or similar channels like us, except for one thing big thing: GOOD DRAMAS.

Yeah I know that America has some good dramas like Lost,House (okay i don't even know a lot). But Korean,Japanese,and Taiwanese dramas surpass us by like a million! Especially the romance dramas (like Boys Over Flowers). I have NEVER heard of ONE American romance drama, not one. Even the action-based dramas aren't that good. I remember watching IRIS (gotta love T.O.P) it was like so much better that some other American Dramas I've watched SPOILER:(but I was really sad when T.O.P died)

Anyways I'm not saying that America dramas suck or anything. I just think that America really needs to step up their game. saranghae~

No comments:

Post a Comment