Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HELLO GUYS IMPORTANT!!

Omg....how many years, months, weeks, days has it been since I've posted here~ Are any of you still alive HELLO~ Part of the main reason I stopped posting here was because of school. Freshmen year really hit me HARD. But now I'm a junior and it's less stressful~ I won't really be posting on here anymore BUT DON'T WORRY. I made a new blogspot. It's basically a life/beauty/fashion blog where I'll be posting about my daily happenings and of course the stuff I buy. I'm looking forward to this because It just seems so fun and I feel like I can be me again. So I don't want to keep on rambling. Even I haven't done much since I just made it today here's the link. And don't worry I'll be updating quite frequently! ^^ Byeeee

the link: http://www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment