Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Finished: Dream High!

[A/N: OMFG HAIII. I missed chuuuu guys. Ive been so effin busy with school and aishhh T.T]





Guys like honestly.....i thought this drama was trash, until my friend said she was thinking about watching it. Sooo, I started watching it and I was like OMFGSDJAKDJASKDJAKSJ like every 5 seconds becuase it was really good and interesting. Then smack dab in the middle i just kinda stopped watching it for a while, but when i started again i swear EVERYTHING just turned around man. 


I would totally suggest this drama, because it's not cliche AT ALL. Its really good and sweet, not your typical drama.  The ending was soo suprising! And i love Sam Dong, damnn i wish i could meet a guy like him ;____;


Thats all folks~ want more info? WATCH IT kekeke. bye-eom! ^______^

DontForgetToComment☆

No comments:

Post a Comment