Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Aegyo!: BEAST's Beautiful Teaser!

OMFGOSHJKSLJDKLDJAKLDJKLAJDASKLDJAKLJSKLDJAKLDJKLDJSKLJ.
[WARNING: B2ST+CUTENESS+HYUNSEUNG= EXTREME SPAZZINESS SO BEWARE.]

GUYS. Okay im going to calm down. GUYS IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS B2ST TEASER FOR BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE MISSING OUT, I REPEAT MISSING OUT.

 Okay this like made my LIFE yesterday, i wonder whats going to happen to me when the FULL MV comes out, like really. I had NO idea they were going to make a music video out of  B2ST's new album song "Beautiful" but I have been waiting for this FOREVER. Finally a BEAST music video with plot. But that's not even the point. Guys there is so much aegyo (cuteness) in this video, it doesnt even make any sense. And im proud to say that most of it comes from Hyunseung. Yeah i know hes my bias, but its soo true! Hyunseung is like everywhere!

The video starts with cute Kikwang in his adorable glasses and school uniform, as the new student and sits down next to this girl, after introducing himself to the class. Oooooh i wonder whats going to happen next cough cough. Haha well anways I can't wait for the FULL MV woohoo.


And just to let you late ones out there know, B2ST just came out with ANOTHER album called "Lights Go Out Again." It's awesome go check it out! :D

DontForgetToComment☆

No comments:

Post a Comment