Monday, October 11, 2010

Aww. Shinee's Hello MV "Just toooo Cute!"

Yeah i know im late, but i dont if you've seen Shinee's new music video yet. But once again this made by day. I so SPAZZED because these guys are just too damn cute! Like what the hell? OMG. Taemin is not really one of my faves in Shinee, but i think thats definitely gonna change very soon. He looked SOO fricken cute, like some little teenager when he was in his room in the video.....(playing with toys or something).......anyways. Onew also looked soooo cute! His smile just MELTS ME AWAY. Dude, if I ever meet him which i HOPE I will and he smiled at me like that, that would make my LIFE. *giggles like a crazy fan girl* Anyways Key, Minho, and Jonghyun were really adorable too....im just to lazy to spaz about them. :) I really liked the video it self, it was really cute and sweet. The atmosphere was really peaceful too.....Now if only BEAST could only do a video like this lol. >///<
LET THE RAIN FALL.☆

No comments:

Post a Comment