Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why Do Korean Guys Always Look So Adorable?!

Hyunseung Pictures, Images and Photos

taeyang Pictures, Images and Photos

T.O.P Pictures, Images and Photos
mir Pictures, Images and Photos


I really don't know what makes k-pop korean guys SOO cute and hot. Like I'm dead serious. I'm like african american, so it's kinda awkward for me to admit that some korean guys are hot. But they ARE and ANYONE would say that!...... well, i guess not everyone. But the strangest thing is that sometimes they don't even look all that korean, take Mir for example.....um if he came to the U.S i really wouldn't think he's korean at all but he IS. Anyways what im trying to say is that it's amazing how hot they are, and if you're korean SERIOUSLY be glad, because they're some really good-looking koreans guys out there. :)♥

1 comment:

  1. I'm black and I love Kpop too. I blame Rain. He is a gateway drug.

    ReplyDelete